- 24 Apr 2023» Air Pollution Heat mapping using QGIS
- 23 Apr 2023» Phishing Analysis with Voyant Tools
- 02 Apr 2023» Playing with Google Books Ngram
- 30 Mar 2023» ChatGPT answers Cybersecurity Interview questions
- 19 Mar 2023» I used ChatGPT-4 to test my Conjectures!
- 18 Mar 2023» My crown jewels in Mathematics…
- 23 Nov 2022» My eJPTv2.0 exam review
- 17 Nov 2022» Investigating Unknown Ports and Services on Linux System
- 12 Nov 2022» My PNPT Exam Review
Advanced threat emulation assessments (APT). Goes above and beyond penetration tests. Data Exfil, Defense Evasion, Impact demonstration...
Testing technologies and defense mechanisms in place. Internal/External, White box/Black box...
Proactively hunting for threats in your enterprise network. Threats rage quit your networks, systems and applications.
Hardening your assets - networks, systems, applications and services. Threats have a hard life ever since then.
Deploying defenses in place which detects and prevents adversaries in real time.
Want some custom enagagement? Cyber Deception? Active warfare? Threat Intel? or just consultancy in general. Reach me out.